Down with chaos!
At CIFL, we've built data pipelines
(mostly in Bigquery) for a wide array of businesses.
What we've found, is that coding is the easy part
The hard part, as usual, is getting your team (or your client's teams) on the same page throughout the development process - so that what gets built actually gets used when it's done.
This course focuses on the processes
that can ensure a good result - whether you're building a data pipeline internally for your company, or offering data pipelining as a service to your clients.
We'll dive into:
- How to decide if you even need a data pipeline at all
- How to roadmap a pipeline, to get buy-in + validation upfront
- How to break a pipeline roadmap into bite-sized development sprints to deliver small wins
- What roles are required to actually build a reporting pipeline, and how to hire for them
- How to validate data to build trust in the outcome
This course is a labor of love - these are the lessons learned over a few years deep in the weeds of building data pipelines for clients.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy sharing it.
Many thanks to Supermetrics and Stitch for providing demo accounts for use in building the course.